Friday, November 22, 2013

Banana Choc Chip Muffin

Its been a long, long time since I come into this blog.  I was really lost and cannot log into this blog for the last whole year and my lap top gave me  a lots of problems as well.  finally I bought a new Toshiba lap top.  I started to look and search for the ways to log into my blog after  familiar with my new lap top.

I have two blogs, this and the other (allreasonsforcakes).  I can easily sign into my second blog but not this one.  Finally, I found a line typed(sign in as another person), I tried using my other email, oh!  I made it,  I was so happy and excited and started to share my experiences in food and travel again.

Here, I wanted to share my new baking.  Banana Chocolate Chips Muffin.  My son used to visit Starbucks coffee and always love to order the banana choc chips muffin.  He bought back one of the muffin  for me one day.  Ya, it really taste good.  I wanted to bake this for him too.

Finally I settled with a recipe from Internet and started to bake the muffin the next day.

the ingredients are

3 large ripe banana,
3/4 cup sugar,
1 egg,
1 teaspoon soda,
1 teaspoon baking powder.
1/2 teaspoon salt,
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour,
1/3 cup oil,
1 cup chocolate chips.
170 degrees Celsius
I used a folk to smash the bananas.  Leave a side.

In a mixing bowl, put the flour ,sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix well.
Lightly beat the egg and pour into the flour mixture.  Mix in the oil.  Stir just well blend.

Add in smashed banana and chocolate chips.  Mix well.

Use a large spoon to scoop into prepare muffin or cupcake paper cups.  Bake for 15 to 20 minutes .
The result of my first time baked banana chocolate chips muffins.

Though the muffins do not have that good look as those of the Starbucks, but they taste as good.
Me and my son love it, he will not buy from Starbucks anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment